CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, September 27, 2003

i suddenly remembered about a year or so ago, when the superstarrrs were together.. there was this period of time when i was acting a little weird.. as in i kinda drifted away from them in little ways. and i suddenly remembered there was once, bran called me after school.. asking me where am i and all. then i said i was in the school hall watching some play.. she demanded that i go home now and all. but i didnt.. and when i did, i walked out to the side gate to realise that she and nana were actually "hiding" behind some tree waiting for me.. awwww. so sweet. and we went to town together.. i remember sitting outside long john when they both asked me what was wrong with me and all, why was i acting the way i did..

just wanna say thanks for doing those little things k? superstarr days were so fun. :) miss you guys alot. we realllllly need to meet up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home